the medications you sell brand or generic?
Unless otherwise stated, all the medications we sell are brand. Nearly
99% of our products are brand and manufactured by the original
pharmaceutical companies in the respective countries declared on the
2. How come your prices are lower than the prices of the same
medications sold in my country?
Unlike the US, in most European countries the government regulates
the medication prices, negotiating with the pharmaceutical industry. You
can find that medication prices vary substantially from country to
country. We aim to supply the medications at the best price available to
our customers via our European fulfilment pharmacy.
3. What do I do if I have a problem with my order?
You can email us and a customer service representative will be happy to
answer any questions you may have. Please see our Contact us page for
4. What guarantee do you offer that I will receive my order?
As long as you have provided the correct delivery address, if your order
does not arrive at all we will offer to re-ship or apply a credit for
the full amount to your credit card, whichever you choose.
5. When should I expect a response to my e-mail inquiry?
We have a goal to answer every email within 24 - 48 hours. National or
civic holidays may extend the length of time taken to respond. However
we still aim to have every email answered within 24 hours of receipt.
6. Do you sell controlled medication?
We legally cannot ship any narcotic or controlled substance.
7. How much does shipping cost for my order?
Our shipping charge is USD 20 regardless of the destination country. You
will get a free shipment if your order total is USD 250 and above.
8. Why is your average shipping time 21 days?
The delivery time is 7 to 28 days. Shipments may be delivered in less
time. It is best to allow the 21 days to ensure that your medication is
delivered to you without interruption. So itís better if you order your
medication in advance.
9. Will you accept my insurance?
Unfortunately no. We operate outside United States and because of this
we cannot accept any foreign insurance.
10. What methods of Payment do you accept? Do you accept all credit
We offer the following options to pay for your order(s): Credit Cards:
We accept Visa and Master Card for those people wishing to use a Credit
Card. Unfortunately we DO NOT accept Discover Card,
Diners, or any other form of credit card not listed.
11. Are all my drugs available through aurapharm.com?
No. We do not have all medications that are available in other parts of
the world. We do have the majority of medications that are available.
12. I have an email address, why do I not get emails (receipts) from
In some cases, your email provider may mistakenly hide messages from
aurapharm.com. You can correct this by adding aurapharm.com to your Safe
13. What currency are the prices listed on aurapharm.com?
All prices appearing on the website are quoted in United States Dollars
14. How do I know if my order is being processed?
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after your order is
accepted. Unless you receive such an email, please contact us and we
will check the transaction for you.
15. Will you ship any prescription drugs ?
We do not ship tranquilizers or opiate-containing drugs. We reserve the
right to refuse to dispense orders for drugs where we are concerned at
the potential for abuse.
16. How can i track my shipments ?
We can provide you with the tracking codes for your parcel(s).
Unfortunately, for UK customers there is no online tracking available.
The US customers can check the status of their parcels at:
www.usps.com For other countries, please log in to your postal
serviceís online tracking site and use the tracking code that was sent